We Reserve the Right to Refuse Entry
- 1963 and prior TRADITIONAL style rods and customs ONLY, Stock is fine too
- No billet wheels
- No digital gauges
- No IFS on fender-less cars
- No mag wheel styles made after the 60's
- Traditional looking choppers and bobbers ONLY! (No modern West Coast Choppers,
OCC style bikes)
- No theme cars, No junk rods
- No Burn Outs
- No Coolers and please no glass bottles
Frequently Asked Questions
What is "traditional" style?
If you don’t know what a 40s, 50's or 60's styled hot rod or custom is, check out our photo gallery.
Is HRFO a “Rat Rod” show or Rock-a-Billy revival?
No, HRFO is a Nostalgia Hot Rod and Kustom event. We are dedicated to preserving the history of hot rodding and custom cars.
I have a fiberglass body car, can I bring it to the show?
Yes, as long as it's traditionally styled
I have a post 63 car/truck that has the same body style as the 1963 (or prior model), can I bring it to the show?
Yes. An example of this would be a 64 Chevy C10 pick-up. They had the same body style from 1960-1966, and all of those model years are welcome at the show as long as they are traditionally styled.